Foxface

quazi

So, I got a foxface a couple of weeks back, and he has been dutifly eating all the algae in site (I have vallona and Bryopsis in my tank!) Yesterday, I was cleaning out my overflow box that was overflowing with vallona and Bryopsis. Of course, lots of that stuff went into the sump, and back in the tank. Foxy to the rescue. He thought it was special feeding time, and ate everything that popped out the return!

He is a terrific fish! I just had to share!

So, I got a foxface a couple of weeks back, and he has been dutifly eating all the algae in site (I have vallona and Bryopsis in my tank!) Yesterday, I was cleaning out my overflow box that was overflowing with vallona and Bryopsis. Of course, lots of that stuff went into the sump, and back in the tank. Foxy to the rescue. He thought it was special feeding time, and ate everything that popped out the return!

He is a terrific fish! I just had to share!

That's awesome. I'm going to find one next weekend. Another plus is they are super hardy!

Edited by forrealb50

I agree they are great for the algae that some tangs will not touch. I eventually had to get rid of mine because he decided to nip at my LPS.

Specifically what type of LPS was he munching on?