Anyone know where I can find a 1.5"x1.5"x1.5" hose barb Wye?

what are you using it for?

I ask b/c i wanted to use barbs and tubing and could not find any tubing that wouldn't cuse my snapper to cavitate. I ended up cementing SPA FLEX Tubingto the 2" wye.

Sean

what are you using it for?

I ask b/c i wanted to use barbs and tubing and could not find any tubing that wouldn't cuse my snapper to cavitate. I ended up cementing SPA FLEX Tubingto the 2" wye.

Sean

Trying to get 2 1" bulkheads to 1 1.5" tube without restriction. So, I put both bulkheads to 1.5" tube, then I just want to get them to a single tube.

Funny you mention spa flex and cement. That is my alternative: Use hard plumbing to get both bulkheads to 1.5", then a 1.5" hard pvc wye, then cement 1.5" spa flex to it...that is probably what I will do since I am suspecting there is no 1.5" tubing wye.

The only place I have found to have all sorts of hard to find plumbing parts is a store on 28 just north of Manassas in Yorkshire, it's called Yorkshire plumbing supply I think. Worth a try or a phone call.

Trying to get 2 1" bulkheads to 1 1.5" tube without restriction. So, I put both bulkheads to 1.5" tube, then I just want to get them to a single tube.

Funny you mention spa flex and cement. That is my alternative: Use hard plumbing to get both bulkheads to 1.5", then a 1.5" hard pvc wye, then cement 1.5" spa flex to it...that is probably what I will do since I am suspecting there is no 1.5" tubing wye.