200 gallon IO buckets for $37!

copps

Just wanted to let all know that 200 gallon IO buckets are $28.99 plus $7.99 shipping at www.petsmart.com. They are backordered but will be in this week or next. I just ordered... $36.98 plus tax. Can't beat that... and it's delivered to your door! :D

John

If you order 2 and add this code in the electronic coupon section you get them for $60:59 (28.99 bucket, Free shipping, small $2.61 tax fee)

coupon code: FREE50SHIP codes expire on the 4th.

Anyone who ordered and paid the 8.99 ship should cancel and reorder with this code today.

Holy ^&*^! Thanks Craig! I actually called Petsmart and they notified me that coupons are not valid on backordered items. However, the operator was very nice and will refund the shipping, knocking it down to $28.99 at my doorstep... which is insane (I have never ordered an IO bucket by mail, but I believe the shipping works out to around $20 alone! Now if only they did Walt Smith corals :D

As a side note the operator modified my current order, or else I would be placed on the back of the line.

Johnny

Actually Glenn my wife and I are waiting for the release of some new townhomes later this month that won't be ready until late 2004 or early 2005, and I've convinced her that I cannot wait that long with just the nano... so (drumroll...) plans are going through with an AGA 65 gallon for the apartment that I'll make sps and clams... going all out... euroreef skimmer, myreefcreations calcium reactor, 2x250 halides... I'll post more info when things get going... and I stop getting discriminated against with comments like "Look at the nano guy with the 200 gallon IO bucket."  :D

Seriously I'm excited about it... then when we move the 65 will become a softie tank and my 180 will take the sps and clams... anyway if around mid-September I disappear for a while it's because my wife saw the credit card bill. :D

John

Thanks, the "free50ship" also worked on smaller IO orders and Coralife salt as of 8/8/03. After all the combination testing I ended up splitting a 400 gallon order late Friday afternoon.

Dennis

:D

Hi all,

I am  new to this board.

This is my maiden post.

I purchased the 200G bucket of IO @ petsmart.com.

The order was placed late July. On 11th, i called up

to double the order. I was told that they cannot

cancel the prior order and instead waived the shipping

on the 200G bucket.

In good faith, i went and ordered a mag7 for my closed

loop. :) Free ship as well.

Looks like they run this deal from time to time.

tnx

krish

I ordered 3 that are scheduled to be delivered today!!!  $86 total.  All I had to pay was sales tax.  I used the cupon code "freeship" and there were no shipping charges.  According to the invoice each package weighs 64lbs (ups dude is gonna hate me) and was shipped from Buffalo, NY.  Out of curiosity I checked on UPS and it would have cost $20 each to ship them.. Hrm.. $28 for the salt less $20 for shipping, how can they make money on this deal?  

BB