I'm looking for clam for my aquarium....

hoppies99

Check out Pacific East Aquaculture in the vendor's section. I was there last weekend and they had a really large supply on sale no less.

What kind are you looking for and where are you located?

You should become a paid member so you can see the "for sale" section. There are clams for sale in that section routinely.

What kind are you looking for and where are you located?

You should become a paid member so you can see the "for sale" section. There are clams for sale in that section routinely.

Thanks, how do I become member?

There is a "join WAMAS" button at the top of the screen.

You should update your profile with your location. Then if someone close to you has something you need they can offer it up.

You should update your profile with your location. Then if someone close to you has something you need they can offer it up.

+1. You will not regret it. The deals and knowledge you will gain as a paid member are well worth the $20 bucks. My tank has been up for approx 3 years, and once I joined my tank is doing MUCH better.

+1. You will not regret it. The deals and knowledge you will gain as a paid member are well worth the $20 bucks. My tank has been up for approx 3 years, and once I joined my tank is doing MUCH better.

Thanks

+1

I know that there's a clam for sale in the For Sale section right now (unless it's been spoken for).