Looking for sheet acrylic - 1/4" or 3/8"

Oleg

I also would like some acrylic sheet for a sump. I think I will need a 48" x 48" sheet, 1/4" or 3/8" thick if it is cheaper than ordering online let's say from ridoutplastics.

Edited by Origami2547
Moved off-topic reply from another thread.

No not yet. I found about them yesterday, but also read somewhere here on a forum that they no longer work with private individuals. I wonder if that's the true.

Did you try piedmont plastics.? Its in greenbelt Md.

No not yet. I found about them yesterday, but also read somewhere here on a forum that they no longer work with private individuals. I wonder if that's the true.

I bought a couple big chunks from them about 6 months ago.

So are they cheaper them bying online? I bought 48x48x0.25 sheet online last year for about $100.

I bought a couple big chunks from them about 6 months ago.

So are they cheaper them bying online? I bought 48x48x0.25 sheet online last year for about $100.

The last piece I bought was about 40x60, I think it was 1/4" but not positive. I know they talked me into thicker stuff when I got there.

Cost around $60 as I recall. I had them cut it to my dimensions. I used it to frame this puzzle:

gallery_696_10_345532.jpg

Hmm it looks like the price was really good.

The last piece I bought was about 40x60, I think it was 1/4" but not positive. I know they talked me into thicker stuff when I got there.

Cost around $60 as I recall. I had them cut it to my dimensions. I used it to frame this puzzle:

you can try calling piedmont but last time I heard they werent selling out of their little retail front, though for big pieces like what you want they probably would, and maybe cut it too. good luck.