WANTED - DVD Burner

johnnybv

I am looking for and internal DVD burner, I donr want anythig acient though. Mine crappeed out and I plan to upgrade my system in the future so I dont want to dump any money into an obsolete computer. I have plenty of cherry frags to trade.

Thanks

John

PS I posted this a few days ago but I cant find it anywhere anymore so if its s double post please ignore it.

John, you can get a brand new one from MicroCenter (right down the road from you on Nutley Street) for about $20 (if it's SATA) or $30 (if it's the older IDE).

John, you can get a brand new one from MicroCenter (right down the road from you on Nutley Street) for about $20 (if it's SATA) or $30 (if it's the older IDE).

Yea, I know but there is always someone that has one lying around, so why buy one when another is going to the trash. There is actually a term / forum for this called freecycle....

John

I am looking for and internal DVD burner, I donr want anythig acient though. Mine crappeed out and I plan to upgrade my system in the future so I dont want to dump any money into an obsolete computer. I have plenty of cherry frags to trade.

Thanks

John

PS I posted this a few days ago but I cant find it anywhere anymore so if its s double post please ignore it.

John I have it a very good one off of my Home theatre PC when I upgrade it to blue ray. I will come by your store today for some supply and fish food I think its perfect trade, you don't have buy help the land fill. However it is IDE not Sata, not sure how old your system to determine which is better.

John I have it a very good one off of my Home theatre PC when I upgrade it to blue ray. I will come by your store today for some supply and fish food I think its perfect trade, you don't have buy help the land fill. However it is IDE not Sata, not sure how old your system to determine which is better.

I picked on up already but would entertain a second if it is better then the one I got.

john