Looking 4 180 gal. locally

Guest amast13

Guest amast13
(edited)

I am uprading from a 90 to 180 reef next month and would love to find an all glass aquarium that I can buy and get drilled locally. Any suggestions??? Right now I am looking at twin oaks but would prefer local stores. I talked to Marine Scene but as usual they are double the internet prices.

Thanks

Edited by amast13

Guest reverai
I am uprading from a 90 to 180 reef next month and would love to find an all glass aquarium that I can buy and get drilled locally.  Any suggestions???  Right now I am looking at twin oaks but would prefer local stores.  I talked to Marine Scene but as usual they are double the internet prices.

Thanks

27022[/snapback]

Wally's has been know to order large tanks without adding that 50% that marine scene tends to add. :-)

Steve

Wally's has been know to order large tanks without  adding that 50% that marine scene tends to add. :-)

Steve

27026[/snapback]

There is a used 180 with a gorgeous stand/canopy & corals/equipment etc. on CMAS that I think is still available.

Tom

Other place many have picked up their tanks locally (well not really locally to nova, but driveable) is Aquarium center in baltimore.

I got my 220 at AC. But every other tank I've had I got at Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring.

If it's not in stock it only takes a few days to get it or sometimes they too have used tanks for sale but it's a "luck" thing.

Chip

I live about 4 mins from CJ, who is selling his 180 Set-up from CMAS. Absolutely Beautiful system, and has every lil "toy" you could imagine. Favia everybit the siuze of a basketball. Purple tip Acro, from his, i guess 4" DSB. to the waterline, and Id say at least 50 stalks. Absolutely amazing the size of his corals. Just out right Exceptionally looking tank and great guy to chat with. He is trying to sell it whole, but is taking offers for splitting it up if he has no other option. Shoot him an email as he is moving in 2 months.

Mike

http://www.cmas-md.org/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboa...t=ST;f=3;t=2983