How do you like your HANNAH Checker?

Jan

How does everyone like their HANNA checkers? I have 2; Phosphate and Iodine. What others would you recommend? Do you find them to be accurate?

How does everyone like their HANNA checkers? I have 2; Phosphate and Iodine. What others would you recommend? Do you find them to be accurate?

Love mine!!!! We test a lot and they save a lot of time, and great accuracy!

Soon to come nitrate!!

Let me know when you get them in. I missed out on the last buy. Any word on a Magnesium checker? I want one of those too.

Love mine!!!! We test a lot and they save a lot of time, and great accuracy!

Soon to come nitrate!!

I love mine too. Easy to use, I just wish it didn't shut off so fast. It is important to make sure the test tube stays clean to get an accurate reading.

My nitrate checker just arrived yesterday direct from Hanna. I hope to play with it today. I really like the phosphate checker - enough of these and water quality testing won't be such a chore.

I love mine too. Easy to use, I just wish it didn't shut off so fast. It is important to make sure the test tube stays clean to get an accurate reading.

+1 , i can't seem to get all the reagent to dissolve completely....is this a problem for anyone else?and has anyone tried utilizing both the vials?