It's always something!

Happyfeet

Anyone have a spare skimmer laying around I could barrow?

Heading out of town this weekend, I'd prefer to just shop around and buy my skimmer once I'm back.

Got home from work today and noticed the corals aren't too happy, not sure how long the skimmer hasn't been working... /sigh

I've got my mega burning heart z91 XTREEEEEME

%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Seed-Destiny_TiGer(1.33)__THISRES__55483.jpg

Aqua C remora HOB you could borrow (Upgraded skimmer cup, cup lid, and pump thats all)

What are the dimensions on those? My sump has a good amount of room. You are A LOT closer than the other two offers too which is a huge plus.

I have a coralife 125 ss sitting around your welcome to use

look online for the foot print

just let me know, and i can either leave it out for you or whatever.

(edited)

Coral Hind... thats... huuuuge! Tall as my tank is wide!

Thank you very much for the offer, it just won't work in my tank.

Der ABT, that's perfect for what I need. Could I pick it up tomorrow? Your right down the road from where I work.

Edited by Happyfeet

Ill have it ready for you tonight and make sure it works/has the tubing and all (i hope) you may have to stop by home depot for the feed tube from the pump but it is clean at least.

if not i think i have a junky 65ss from my inlaws that i thought was sold but buyer backed out that would work as well as a remora in the garage somewhere (yeh i have some extra stuff hopefully alot of it disappears at the BRK social.

see you when i get home from work