Need help moving tank into school.

dbartco

Looking for help to move a 60 gallon tank (tank, stand, canopy, etc...) into the school now that break is coming to an end. Looking at next week, about 8 am, or in the evening about 3:30p. My wife is 7 months prego and can't help me this time!

Anyone available please let me know.

Looking for help to move a 60 gallon tank (tank, stand, canopy, etc...) into the school now that break is coming to an end. Looking at next week, about 8 am, or in the evening about 3:30p. My wife is 7 months prego and can't help me this time!

What day next week and I assume we would be meeting at your house? I also work during the day so weekdays would be shot for me.

Needs to be during the week when the school is open. I can see if I can get permission from the night custodian to let me in. I can get a neighbor to get the tank into my truck, but I need to meet at the school to get it into the classroom.

Doug, don't you know of a donating sponsor thats close and always willing to help? call me or pm me and i'll be there.

Sean

hey doug, if I cant carry that tank by myself into the classroom, then I will donate a $50 gift cert to wamas for the school.

deal?

Doug - fill it with concrete! ;)

Sean, even though this isn't my school, thanks for helping!

OK - if Sean does carry it in ( I am sure he can :-), I will leave a 50 dollar credit at F&F for Doug to use on the school tank. Go, Sean, Go

Any one else? any amount? support the LFS and the school!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the support guys! And I'm sure you can pick it up by yourself Sean. I won't let you of course it if I can get a cert out of it. :) I probably could if I was willing to risk dropping it, and I wanted to leave some plumbing intact for a quicker installation. Oh, lets just say it, I'm a wuss.