Fish/Invert Tank

Guest owl28

Guest owl28

I have decided to set up my 75 gallon tank with fish as well as some invertebrates. I am interested in keeping Clown fish, Blenny, Wrass, Cleaner Shrimp, Sea Stars and Sea Urchins. Are there any other fish/Inverts out there that would be suitable for the tank?

Aaron

Well, yes, there are many.  Be careful with the type od wrasse you get.  They can be real shrimp eaters.

Are you planning on corals?  If so, what type?  What is your setup?  Lighting?  Filtration?   ???

We will be glad to help.  Just provide a little guidance.

Guest owl28
My set up is a 75 gallon tank. With a Red Sea Berlin Venturi Skimmer and a Tide pool wet/dry filter. Lighting is two fluorescent bulbs on hood. That is all I have so far. I know there is more that I need.

Do you have any Live Rock or Live Sand in this system?

If not, it will work but you will have to watch your Nitrate levels, as they will grow unless you take action.  In particular, lots of water changes.

Are you considering a refugium?  If yes, you can put the LR/LS there and leave your main display rather empty if you really want to...

s

Guest owl28
I do not have the system up and running yet. I still have to get several more things before I can go and fill my tank with water. I am just trying to look ahead of what my options are for this tank. What is a refugium?