tank teardown

Guest tgallo

Guest tgallo
im planning the  tank teardown on may 3rd saterday and could use some help, at least 2 others but all are welcome. anyone willing to come by please let me know, i would like to start around noon and it will take  some time to do. my location is 9814 capitol view ave silver spring md. 20910 im 1 minute off the beltway georgia ave exit . go north into wheaton and make a left onto forest glen and a right onto capitol view ave and im the 3rd house on the left, parking is limited . thanks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony:

Like I said before, I would love to help you. UNfortunately, I am out of town that weekend and don't come back until monday. Best of luck with the move and if you need anything I can help you with later, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Alberto

Guest tgallo
thanks jm, could really use the help. if you need better directions pls call me 301 6505433.

Hey Tony, as I mentioned I will be out of town also, but let me know if anything else I can do when I get back next Monday.

Guest tgallo
thanks to all, mike i sent you a pm on the key, and see you saterday jm. still need one more helper or two. :D

Guest tgallo
come on now, what else would you do on a nice saterday, play with youre kids, outdoor activity, nah.

Guest andrejka
Sorry, Tony, would be more than happy to help, but I'm going to the same conference as Michael.

Tony, I would happily help you but May 3rd is My Birthday :cool: and I might have too many bruskies on Friday and Saturday  :D  :laugh:  :D  if any other day I wouldnt mind at all

~Rob

Guest phillipw
I wish I could help but I have a previous commitment that I can't get out of. If the teardown slips to next Saturday I'd be happy to help.

Guest tgallo
thanks anyway, everyone. happy b day rob. hopefully jm and i will ba able to handle the tank by ourselves it only weighs 300 pounds empty. :D

Guest tgallo
well the teardown went well, thanks again jm. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tgallo
new tank coming next week, any local guys to me, willing to help lift it after work please let me know, it should be here by tuesday im hopeing at the latest if interested in helping let me know , thanks all . :)

I can help on Wednesday, but preferably Thursday (I can spend as much time as you want on thursday through the following Monday- wife is out of town  :)  I can bring Andre along if he is free.  If anyone is heading over there- let me know if you have some weldon.  I have 16, but looking for the watery stuff to put my sump together.

Guest tgallo
well i wont know until friday afternoon  when the tank will be dropped off so i will post on friday nite or saturday about the date.  :)

Fair enough. My tank should be arriving by next week end  :D Getting interesting. Stopped by Lancaster PA, at That Fish Place, during my trip yesterday and bought an Iwaki MD40RLT return pump.

Guest tgallo
great , i will let you know when, but it will be at short notice maybe 1 day or two. thanks to all. :D

Guest phillipw
I would be happy to help depending on the day it comes. My tank shipped today also, it sounds like there ar a lot of new tanks coming in.  :)