tank teardown

Guest tgallo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tgallo
ok i spoke with the shipper today and the tank will be shipped on wednesday the 21st, so i will need help on thursday or friday of next week. i will know for sure next wednesday afternoon if it will be thursday or friday delivery date, hopefully that will work for all that have voluntered there time . thanks everyone.  :)

Guest phillipw
Thursday is iffy depending on my work schedule for me but I should be able to make it Friday.

Guest tgallo
ok the tank will be here tomorow, thursday the 22 , so andrea and micheal and anyone else that mite want to stop by please do, but i only need 2 or 3 people to help. pls let me know if you all can make it, thanks tony. :D

Guest andrejka
Thursday (tomorrow) is fine with me. I'm in if Michael can give me a ride :)

Guest tgallo
no problem jean, congrats on the new tank and will see yuo soon.

Guest tgallo
ok jean, hopefully micheal will be around tomorow after to work to give me a hand with andre too. :)

Guest tgallo
long story short, the tank will not be deliverd today so enjoy your day, will keep you posted when the shipper finally gets it together. thanks. :)

OK- do you want me to bring your clam by tonight?  I can come by around 8:00 or so.  I sent an e-mail.

Michael

Sorry to hear that Tony. On the other hand, it means that I will most probably be available to give you a hand with it  :D

Guest tgallo
ok it's official, the tank will be here on wednesday the 28th.  :D

Hey, that's great. Congrats. I should be available, after work. I'll let you know ASAP. Mine is on my truck right now, waiting for my neighbor to come to give me a hand. Another 30 minutes and it will be INSIDE.  :laugh:

Guest andrejka

Tony,

I should be able to help you on Wednesday.

Guest tgallo
thanks andre, if you need a ride let me know . congrats to you jm, and get to work on the pluming instead of posting out here lol.    :D

Guest phillipw

Hi Toni.

Just curious but  did you get your tank from IA, I also expect my tank tomorrow. It is leaving Buffalo NY tonight. I was just wondering if IA made out on both of us by sharing our shipping expense without passing on the benifit to us. Not that it is a big deal to me but as I said I'm curious.

Phillip

Guest tgallo
hey phillip,i diden't get my tank from them i got it out of long branch, new jersey a company called aquariums for you, it's acrylic and should be here today. :D