Sea Save - Glen Burnie - BE CAUTIOUS!!!

dmatt56

Yeh, shocking isn't it? Service is so important these days too because if it's good, customers don't mind paying for something that costs more in store than online. I've never been to the VA stores since I live in MD, but I definitely should stop by sometime!

Its hard to believe that people actually treat customers that way! I try and shake hands and say hello to every customer that walks in my store, I am also pretty confidant that we have the best live stock around, so I guess if you can walk the walk you can talk the talk......otherwise why waste your time and $$$$.

john

come to BRK, Fins and feathers, and marine scene, you will get the customer service you desire and deserve. Thats right I just pluged 2 of my competitors, but you know what, I have a good relationship with both of them and they do a good job too!

john

John - you have to read their website... had me in stitches. I quoted one line above that kind of sums it up: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. And we exercise that right often!!" :lol:

bob

John - you have to read their website... had me in stitches. I quoted one line above that kind of sums it up: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. And we exercise that right often!!" :lol:

bob

Did anyone notice that they are now a "Saltwater Rescue Center"? Apparently, taking your stock, selling it, and keeping the profit is "rescuing" the hobby!

Yep - I'm very glad to have found a new fish store in Ashburn, VA.

Matt