What acro is this?

amay121

Awesome - I NEED a frag or two. (hint! that means I'm willing to pay well for it)

bob

Mine still a frag itself but I may need to cut it anyway since it's growing off of the frag disc. Guy get's first dibs, I already owe him a favor.

Just came back from Tony's place and sweet. I can't wait to see how this acro grows once it's grown. Shows some real potential.

Here is how it grows...

bobzfrag.jpg

bob

Bob. This coral looks alot like the one I put:

10388_ps.jpg

Not really..totally different corralite structure..

I didn't realize that the strawberry milli was that expensive. I got a mini colony from Hunter (reefhunter) that looks just like it. Wow.

This is not a milli. BUT, if you had a milli with these same colors (mint green body with pink coralites) it would be worth a LOT of coin.

Edited by Leishman

That's Strawberry from Unique is sick but I wouldn't pay $150+ shipping for it...that's $195 for an inch...ridiculous..they probably just got that colony in for less than $70 for the whole colony..seems

like that coloration is pretty common on Aussies..I'm sure they will star showing up more here shortly..

The coloration is very similar just different corralite structure..wouldn't mind either piece...

Looks like a desalwii, which I have two small colonies of. One was this mintish green body/violet coralites when I picked it up. Waiting on it to color back up from a tank move recently and I will post pics. The original pic on the first page of this thread looks photoshopped to me, but it is those colors. That pic is over saturated though.