Very Happy, Time to start something good. Thanks Brian Ward

Jason

Just wanted to say thanks to Brian Ward, I was asking a few questions on here about the bio cube 29 because I think that is going to be a good way to start a decent looking and thriving tank. After talking multiple times with Brian about his setup he offered to sell it to me as he already has 2 120 gallon systems going. After asking for more details and getting it setup with his modifications he has done (more lights, skimmer, ect) I was ready to buy. Brian we a great guy to do business with and so far has pretty much told me what I need to get it going. Cant wait to get it to the new house and start it up shortly after.

Thanks again Brian for the bio cube 29.

-Jason

p.s Hopefully one day to have it look like this.

whayden29greef_500.JPG

or

14gBioCube1.jpg

maybe 1 day.

Very nice. Good luck in the hobby. WAMAS members like Brian are what give the club such a good name

Just wanted to say thanks to Brian Ward, I was asking a few questions on here about the bio cube 29 because I think that is going to be a good way to start a decent looking and thriving tank. After talking multiple times with Brian about his setup he offered to sell it to me as he already has 2 120 gallon systems going. After asking for more details and getting it setup with his modifications he has done (more lights, skimmer, ect) I was ready to buy. Brian we a great guy to do business with and so far has pretty much told me what I need to get it going. Cant wait to get it to the new house and start it up shortly after.

Thanks again Brian for the bio cube 29.

-Jason

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Just don't put a foxface or a lion fish in that tank as the guy in your photos did .....

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Just don't put a foxface or a lion fish in that tank as the guy in your photos did .....

Yea. don't plan to. Clown fish and maybe a firefish goby are pretty much going to be it for fish. Really just want a clean looking reef.