LFS between 495-95 interchange and richmond

dschflier

As the title explains. I am looking for all LFS between 95-495 interchange and Richmond.

On another subject, if anyone goes down towards Richmond you should check out the Bass pro shop just north of Richmond. I stopped by yesterday on my way home from vacation and besides having the traditional indoor pond tank they are known for, they also have a beautiful outdoor pond and another indoor stream. In the attached restaurant they have a salt water tank which is probably 2-3000 gallons. I asked if I could see the filtration room and they would have shown it to me but the people who take care of the tank left early.

As the title explains. I am looking for all LFS between 95-495 interchange and Richmond.

How many minutes from the Interstate are you interested in? Maybe post everything within 30 minutes, and include the number of minutes in the post?

Thanks helm but I am talking south of the beltway on 95 all the way to richmond. I would say no further then 10 miles off 95.

Thanks helm but I am talking south of the beltway on 95 all the way to richmond. I would say no further then 10 miles off 95.

What about shops in Richmond? There are a few there.

I don't think you'll find much right off 95 on the drive or for that matter probably within 30 miles of 95 along the drive. Maybe a few small stores with a SW tank.