Great Experience at Blue Ribbon Koi

poor_reefer

I enjoy supporting local reef retailers, if you can call Manassas local to a DC resident, and I want to say that I really enjoyed my experience at Blue Ribbon Koi. Excellent tanks, intuitive pricing system (tanks with price posted versus the chalk all over the glass), extremely friendly and enthusiastic staff and a clean store. Definitely my favorite place out of the DC area stores I have visited so far, and I will give them MUCH repeat business. Again, I encourage a trip out to the store, I know I thoroughly enjoyed it and if the wife hadn't of been there I would have maxed out the credit card!

I will post pics of my new items shortly!

I enjoy supporting local reef retailers, if you can call Manassas local to a DC resident, and I want to say that I really enjoyed my experience at Blue Ribbon Koi. Excellent tanks, intuitive pricing system (tanks with price posted versus the chalk all over the glass), extremely friendly and enthusiastic staff and a clean store. Definitely my favorite place out of the DC area stores I have visited so far, and I will give them MUCH repeat business. Again, I encourage a trip out to the store, I know I thoroughly enjoyed it and if the wife hadn't of been there I would have maxed out the credit card!

I will post pics of my new items shortly!

I couldn't agree with you more. They're very welcoming. I've met very down to earth, engaging, straight forward and honest people at BRK. All the qualities that I appreciate in a family run business. Don't ever change!

Well, that Johnny guy can be a real pain, but other than that.....top notch service. :biggrin:

Wait, I don't owe you any money, do I Johnny? If I do, this is the best store ever!!

Seriously, I get all of my livestock from BRK. John and his staff are very knowlegable and will make sure you are getting what you want and at a fair price.

PS - I want some free stuff next time I come in John! :clap:

tell Byron you are a NYY fan - then see where you are - lol Go Sox ( and Byron will still be nice since he has to be at work )