PeeftheReefs Frag setup

Its working perfectly for me now?!?!?! Awesome, don't know why but it is.

Sooo today I am picking up a few growouts I am taking over. Getting like 20+ polyps of true purple hornets, nightmares, armageddons jokers. Once the growout is over I will be growing these out again for sale. PH will be WAY cheaper than you have ever seen before. And I do mean WAY.

Its working perfectly for me now?!?!?! Awesome, don't know why but it is.

Sooo today I am picking up a few growouts I am taking over. Getting like 20+ polyps of true purple hornets, nightmares, armageddons jokers. Once the growout is over I will be growing these out again for sale. PH will be WAY cheaper than you have ever seen before. And I do mean WAY.

Your frag tank is looking pretty killer. Do you have pictures of the true purple hornets you are getting?

Yeah no kidding! I like "Winchester Aquariurm and Pet Center" They are awesome for most everything. They helped me build my tank setup.

less than 30 miles away :-)

I am predicting that I will be a customer

less than 30 miles away :-)

I am predicting that I will be a customer

Yeah, you might want to PM one of us before you come or come when you are coming for another reason. Some days the selection is super amazing, and others it is so-so. I am in there every so often, so I would probably be able to look for you.

Sure do here are the purple hornets.

Frag 1

DSCN0319.jpg

Frag 2

DSCN0318.jpg

Finally pics of my PHs. Looks good peef.

Yeah man they look great! Only need to get about 8-10 more for them to be ready for a fragging.

Egads! How much did those run you? Me likey. :wub:

Would have been about 35 hundred if I bought those myself (5500 if you go with the EBAY pricing) but these are part of a growout people were doing at another site. So everyone chipped in money on a few polyps and gets 2-3 in the end for a good price. They just have to wait for them to grow out which could be a week a month or 8 months depending on the frag and tank setup.

Wow you know I just looked at my member number....if WAMAS has 2,600,000 + members that have paid $20 each thats right at about $52,000,000 dollars! FREE CORAL FOR EVERYONE ON WAMAS! lol.

Wow you know I just looked at my member number....if WAMAS has 2,600,000 + members that have paid $20 each thats right at about $52,000,000 dollars! FREE CORAL FOR EVERYONE ON WAMAS! lol.

Yeah, the member numbers are wierd. I hate that I have to be member # 2 million something b/c we don't even have 2 million members. Heck, we don't even have 3000! Also I think that that number is just board members. Not full paying mems.

• 7 months later...

Peelthereef,

Hey good to see local reefer on the boards! I am in the process of building up a new SPS tank and looking for local reefers to buy\trade with. There are two more guys here in Stasburg who are reef tanks as well. I'm hoping we can get all of the local people to get together for a Frag swap\sale.

There is not much of a selection of saltwater stores out here, just Winchester and Noah's Ark in Front Royal. I went up to Mr. Coral last weekend and saw some reall nice mini-colonies of SPS for sale. I am hoping to find some local people here with frags for sale so I don't have the long drive up there though.

Thanks,

Bill