Nimble Nano/ NanoMag

capsfan

I was messing with my 2.5 gallon tank today and found yet again that my hand does not fit in my nano well. This makes it difficult to clean and maintain the glass. I wanted to know if anybody has had experience with NimbleNano or NanoMag algae scrapers? I have already purchased the NanoMag and am hoping it will work, but I want your opinions.

I was messing with my 2.5 gallon tank today and found yet again that my hand does not fit in my nano well. This makes it difficult to clean and maintain the glass. I wanted to know if anybody has had experience with NimbleNano or NanoMag algae scrapers? I have already purchased the NanoMag and am hoping it will work, but I want your opinions.

I have a nimble nano for my 12g and I love it. Much slimmer profile to get between corals and the glass. That was my main complaint with the mag float. The magnets are very strong as well, and you really have to go crazy with the wiping for the inside part to detach.

Tyler, to scrape coraline on my 2.5 I took the handle to an old spatula and attached a plastic razor blade scraper to it. It worked great.

I see. Thanks for the idea!