Red Mangroves seeds and trees

Jan

I've been reading everything I can find about using Red Mangrove seeds in the marine aquarium but I haven't found anything that tells me how many per tank or gallon. Can you put too many in your tank? What has worked for you? I'd really appreciate whatever information you can share with me from your own personal experience. Thank you.

I've been reading everything I can find about using Red Mangrove seeds in the marine aquarium but I haven't found anything that tells me how many per tank or gallon. Can you put too many in your tank? What has worked for you? I'd really appreciate whatever information you can share with me from your own personal experience. Thank you.

You can have as many as will grow in your tank provided you have the room to grow them. They grow slow and use a small amount of nutrients. They need a daily misting of freshwater to remove the salt build up and also a strong light source. Flowerseller has a very nice Mangrove set-up...

You can have as many as will grow in your tank provided you have the room to grow them. They grow slow and use a small amount of nutrients. They need a daily misting of freshwater to remove the salt build up and also a strong light source. Flowerseller has a very nice Mangrove set-up...

I knew about the misting and the light source. I didn't know how many I could put in the tank. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Thank you.