Which reverse osmosis water filter from ebay would you recommend?

queloque

I don't recommend that you go with ebay. Instead, go to a reputable vendor that will give you a great product, great price & great service. One of our sponsors, airwaterice.com is just such a vendor. They even give WAMAS members a discount (you have to look up the code to use). Head over and check out their reefkeeper systems. Many of us here run some variant of their 75 gpd Typhoon III.

Edited by Origami2547

I don't recommend that you go with ebay. Instead, go to a reputable vendor that will give you a great product, great price & great service. One of our sponsors, airwaterice.com is just such a vendor. They even give WAMAS members a discount (you have to look up the code to use). Head over and check out their reefkeeper systems. Many of us here run some variant of their 75 gpd Typhoon III.

Thanks...I placed an order with them.

Good choice. And their customer service is excellent.

Really? I emailed them and called. No response to my email and no call back.

That's very unusual for AWI. They will normally respond to emails early in the day or late in the evening. Afternoons are reserved for packing and shipping orders. They have the best warranty and stand by their products (I know this from personal experience) so it's worth a few hours of waiting.

That's very unusual for AWI. They will normally respond to emails early in the day or late in the evening. Afternoons are reserved for packing and shipping orders. They have the best warranty and stand by their products (I know this from personal experience) so it's worth a few hours of waiting.

Well I emailed yesterday and called twice today.

So far no response.

Well I emailed yesterday and called twice today.

So far no response.

That's unusual. Given that it's Friday, you may not hear until Monday. Rest assured, though, they're very good to their customers and they've got a very good product as well.