www.fishnreef.com

Stu

A big thumbs up for Nadir with fishnreef.com. I was going to trade corals with Nadir, then inquired about a store credit instead for a 150W Phoenix bulb that I needed. Nadir gave me credit off a bulb that was already the lowest price I could find. He even offered to bring the bulb out to my place. Excellent service, and highly recommended!

I will go along with the thumbs up for Nadir's fishnreef.com. I have ordered twice from him, two DC-8s and an ASM G3 and was very pleased with both transactions. Lowest prices on the internet plus it was hand delivered.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to bump this post and add a plus 1. Nadir is excellent with his customer service and puts up with all of your questions, no matter how trivial. Thanks again Nadir, two thumbs up.

A big thumbs up for Nadir with fishnreef.com. I was going to trade corals with Nadir, then inquired about a store credit instead for a 150W Phoenix bulb that I needed. Nadir gave me credit off a bulb that was already the lowest price I could find. He even offered to bring the bulb out to my place. Excellent service, and highly recommended!

cool, but, I guess he is really busy. I put an order in on the 10th and the status hasn't changed since ( processing) :-)

I sent an e:mail a few minutes ago to see what is happening :-) Hope business is sooooooooo good he hasn't gotten to my order yet.

cool, but, I guess he is really busy. I put an order in on the 10th and the status hasn't changed since ( processing) :-)

I sent an e:mail a few minutes ago to see what is happening :-) Hope business is sooooooooo good he hasn't gotten to my order yet.

Please check your email with Fed Ex tracking number. Issue with status indicator.

Thanks!