MH bulbs

Sugar Magnolia

Hey John, time to change out my bulb. Last year you got me a 15K Ushio (or was it XM - can't remember) I'm looking for either 14 or 15K again.

got to figure out what I got you last year, are they 250 w? mogul or double ended? If you want the exact same bulb I would reccomend taking it out and finding out what it is.

john

• 2 weeks later...
John, just checking again to see if you have anything in stock before I place an order online.

Thanks,

A

Sorry A, I forgot to reply. I only have 250 10k in stock.

john

Jonh,

What do you have in stock for the 400 watt MH mogul lights? I am looking for 10k or 14k.

I dont stock any 400's, not many of my customers are using them......I can get ushios or radiums for you.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
I can get whatever you want, what brand do you want?

Phoenix 250w 14k DE :biggrin: If you can't get Phoenix, XM would be fine too. Either 14 or 15K. (not sure which the XM bulb is) Id' rather get something from you rather than order online, since I need water and a few other things. Thanks!

Edited by Sugar Magnolia

Phoenix 250w 14k DE :biggrin: If you can't get Phoenix, XM would be fine too. Either 14 or 15K. (not sure which the XM bulb is) Id' rather get something from you rather than order online, since I need water and a few other things. Thanks!

I will get it ordered and should ahve it next week for you, thanks for the support!

John

• 2 weeks later...
John have the bulbs come in yet?

I expect them Wednesday or thursday, they will be XM. You only needed one correct?

Edited by johnnybv