Lots of new stuff this week!

johnnybv

Lots of great stuff in this week, including corals, fish and inverts! To help stimulate sales this weekend, we are offering a 10% discount on all livestock for club members only, (remember, our regular prices are already lower that most other LFS!). Please have your valid membership card available at check out. Check out our stocklist later today to see exactly what is in stock, but here is a list of what came in this week. SALE RUNS this Friday - Sunday 2/13- 2/15

John

Angels

flame 12 $49.95 - 10% + $44.95!!!

multicolor 1

potters 4

WRASSE

maori male 1

flame male 1

flame female 2

4-line 1

8-line 1

BUTTERFLY

heniochis (reef safe, schooling, med size!) 6 (3 sold B & T)

TANGS

kole 6

blue hippo 1

naso md 2

MISC

bluethroat male 1

vanderbuilt chromis 4

crown puffer 1

feather dusters 12

snakehead cowrie 10

halloween hermits 10

AND

1 Coral Beauty Sm/Md

2 Yellow Tang (Haw) 2.5-3.5"

1 Gold Naso Tang (Red Sea) Sm

12 Chromis Green (Indo)

1 Powder Blue Tang (Indo) Sm (maureen call me!)

1 Powder Blue Tang (Indo) Md

1 Hawkfish Flame

4 Blue Reef Chromis (belize) Md

6 Firefish Goby

2 Watchman Yellow Goby Md

1 Harbour Goby

2 Scopus Tang (Indo) Sm/Md

1 Carpenters Wrasse

6 Six Line Wrasse (Indo)

2 Flasher Wrasse-Male

6 Cardinal-Pajama (Fiji)

1 Foxface Md

2 Pipefish Dragon

1 Arrow Crab

6 Cleaner Shrimp Sm

6 Cleaner Shrimp Md

2 Fire Shrimp (Sri) Md

4 Tiger Shrimp

2 Red Banded Pistol Shrimp

2 Feather Starfish

3 Pink Fromia

4 Sand Shifting Starfish

1 Orange Linckia Starfish (Sri)

1 X'mas Rock

50 Totoka Rock

52 Fiji Rock

100 Margarita Snail

Johnny,

So excited! Jon more interested in the medium than the small (I always lose that argument) ............. Which one is eating best/looks healthiest? Trying to figure out when we can get your way this weekend. Its my b-day tomorrow, so might be Sunday. Please hold the medium for us and we'll call later to talk live.

Thanks so much.

Maureen

Edited by MLazar

Spent the better part of my Valentine-Birthday afternoon at BRK and had a blast. Came home with some amazing fish as well as a couple of corals. Thanks to Johnny, my buddy Pete, and Ozzy for the fantastic customer service. You are all sweethearts!

So excited to finally get my powder blue tang, he's gorgeous (and there are 2 more in the store for those who are looking). Love the 4-line wrasse too. All the fish are amazing and I'm excited to see how they do in our tank as we've never had a couple of these before.

The store looks great and I'm happy to see a QT system in place and being used conscientiously. Good job! And thanks for the Wamas Appreciation discount, very cool.

Thanks again and Happy Valentine's Day!

Maureen

Edited by MLazar

Thanks you everyone that came out today!!! Still plenty of goodies left, the Lazars didnt get everything! Maureen and Jon, thanks for the kind words and enjoy your new additions, they all looked awesome! One more day for the discount, lots of flames angels, yellow tangs, anthias, and much much more .

john

And yea, I did get one heck of a deal on that scope to check out our new corals BEFORE they are sold! NO BUGS HERE!

Do you guys have the QT setup yet?

I really don't want to deal with raising the salinity up again.

I appreciate the lower salinity as we QT our fish in a state of hyposalinity and it is less stressful on the fish I think to have one less thing to cope with after being caught, bagged and transported. Just my opinion.

John, wanted to say thanks for working with me. The Naso Tang looks great. He was not shy at all when i introduced him in the 265 Gal. The store looks great. People, if you have'nt visited the store yet take some time to drop in. It's worth it and Johnny will take care of you.

Lynn

Edited by lhcorals

John, wanted to say thanks for working with me. The Naso Tang looks great. He was not shy at all when i introduced him in the 265 Gal. The store looks great. People, if you have'nt visited the store yet take some time to drop in. It's worth it and Johnny will take care of you.

Lynn

I think we may have been in the store at the same time, were we talking about our challenges in seeing into the bottom of the upper level tanks?

Maureen

I think we may have been in the store at the same time, were we talking about our challenges in seeing into the bottom of the upper level tanks?

Maureen

I was thinking the same thing. I think that was you looking at the scope when i was checking out. Wish i would have introduced myself. It was nice to almost meeting you.

Lynn

Edited by lhcorals