Whats up with my brain?

fishcam

Check this out: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/219927/IMG_3559.JPG

The tissue is all intact, but there are areas that are white! The piece is in a medium flow area, and my parameters are all within range with no ates/ites. There was a three week period where I didnt change the water over christmas break, but i'm back to weekly 10% changes now.

Any suggestions? I'll try target feeding it tonight and maybe every other day?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Check this out: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/219927/IMG_3559.JPG

The tissue is all intact, but there are areas that are white! The piece is in a medium flow area, and my parameters are all within range with no ates/ites. There was a three week period where I didnt change the water over christmas break, but i'm back to weekly 10% changes now.

Any suggestions? I'll try target feeding it tonight and maybe every other day?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

I have that problem with my brain, too. Started shortly after I turned 50. Lots of bleached spots now...

bob

I have that problem with my brain, too. Started shortly after I turned 50. Lots of bleached spots now...

bob

:) I've got some time yet... although target feeding probably wont help you... :laugh:

It appears as thought something has come in contact with that area.

Possible?

I suppose its possible. I paid careful attention last night when it was fully extended and didnt see an obvious problem... there is a leather near by, but even fully extended I don't think it would have touched it. Perhaps someone came to take a bite?

Any other thoughts?

Are you talking about the greenish white areas or the large whiteish area on the left of the coral?

Have you changed anything in the system recently? Lighting change added a new fish? Do you have a hippo tang?

After looking at the pic again if you are taking about the greenish areas it looks to me like the coral is just changing color a bit. Maybe I'm not seeing what you are talking about though.