ITS ME!!!

HowardofNOVA

Good to hear from you Howard. I'm actually really surprised to see you've lasted this long without a tank of any kind. Once you're ready to get back in the hobby, hit me up. I've been debating on getting out for a little myself, and would be more than willing to loan you my 92gal if you wanted.

Thanks Bob!

Appreciate all the responses, looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!

:biggrin:

For the record, I didn't miss you. :tongue:

j/k I actually checked your profile the other day because I hadn't seen you in a while. Hope things work out and you can get back in the game.

Hey Howard, good to hear from you.

Believe me, starting a business, doing something you love is a wonderful thing, on SO MANY levels. Congrats!! Make your own hours, live by your own dumb rules as oppose to someone else's dumb rules, see all the reward from your hard work (as opposed to letting your boss get credit for it) the list goes on and on.

There are some down sides: 16 hour days with no revenue, 80 hour weeks with no more revenue than the week before, customers that go 120 days on $16k or totally stiff you on $4k, getting up at 4:00am, getting home at 2:00am, not paying yourself for months and months in a row (especally in the begining)... the list goes on and on.

Bottom line, if you love it you will love it more doing it fror yourself.

Best of luck!!

Phil

Thanks Phil!

Been in business before several times and usually did well, so hope to do the same again!

Appreciate the offer James, but I hope to come back to a 10'x4'x4 tank, I mean about a 200-300g size!

• 2 weeks later...

Been out and about visiting some tanks, I'm afraid, very afraid!!!! (for my wallet) :biggrin:

Appreciate if anybody needing any help or work, LMK?

later! :lol2: