gioNVA's 45g Oceanic Tech tank build

gioNVA

The light is high because I was asked to take a photo of the reflector. When the light fixture is at about 8" above the tank, you wouldn't be able to see the halide unless you stick your head in there. This is what is good about the Sfiligoi lights, the angled T5s are the difference.

• 3 weeks later...

Parameters have been good the past few days so I added my first inhabitants last Tuesday.

Got a good deal on a Borbonius Anthias.

DSC_0276.jpg

Rainbow Acan frag:

DSC_0270.jpg

A different RPE morph:

DSC_0272.jpg

Current FTS:

DSC_0277.jpg

I have a Tubs purple polyp birdsnest, ORA green birdsnest, and a superman monti on the eggcrate rack. Once the tank gets settled some more, I will be adding most of my LE SPS frags.

Got the anthias from f&f. They had 4 at one time. I bought the last one. Just let me know when you plan on stopping by.

Ratz! I was just there last week and didn't see any. Will ask Sean to call me if he gets more.

How is it doing? I worry that I don't feed my fish enough for an anthias, but of course...could change that if I got one. Is it okay to have just one of them?

Sean does such a great job QT'ing and making sure the fish are eating properly. Everyone talks about how difficult it is to keep Potter's Angels, but the one I got from him has been going strong for....hmmmm.... a year and a half now.

Tracy

It's been eating pretty good and is always out during the day, well it's the only fish in the tank right now :)

I am about to add my snowcassos this weekend. Still debating if I want to move the RBTA in the 45g as well.

DSC_0082.jpg

Ratz! I was just there last week and didn't see any. Will ask Sean to call me if he gets more.

How is it doing? I worry that I don't feed my fish enough for an anthias, but of course...could change that if I got one. Is it okay to have just one of them?

Sean does such a great job QT'ing and making sure the fish are eating properly. Everyone talks about how difficult it is to keep Potter's Angels, but the one I got from him has been going strong for....hmmmm.... a year and a half now.

Tracy

• 5 months later...