cheap red planet

basser9

mr coral was unpacking his ora order and said the red planet was sold to another customer over the phone but he got 4 minis sent with them.....he said if your a good cust to ora you get more of them.....I THINK they play it buy ear....I WANTED anybody who was looking for a red planet to be aware of his price to me.....that pet place sells them for 89.00 ....I think you could of called and said you wanted the same deal and he would of given them to you....the day i was in there the oras were priced very well.....you need to act quick.....The red planet is one unreal colored coral....dont sell this coral short....mine was still in the ora bag and was unreal.....as more of us get it there should be some frags soon....

I have a couple frags of something that is very green, but have no idea what it really is.

Maybe we can call it Green Planet?

;)

Nahh you need something more catchy.. like Swamp Thing Nuclear Green Snot Acro.. Now THAT is a catchy name. Call it the 'Snotter' for short.. man you could make a killing.

Could we work "bird puke" in there somewhere? That seems to be where the big money is.

edit: I could provide some samples for your perusal if necessary. Thank you for your consideration

Edited by extreme_tooth_decay

I'll see if I can get a picture of it, post it, and you guys can name it. It is very sexy looking, I just have no idea what it is. I am told, not a slimer.

I have a couple frags of something that is very green, but have no idea what it really is.

Maybe we can call it Green Planet?

;)

I have a frag of a blue frag I think I'm gonna call Blue Monster and make it an LE while I'm at it...