Pristine aquariums

dschflier

I stopped by Pristine Aquariums a couple of weeks ago and since then have been very busy. I have a couple of minutes on my lunch break so I figure now is a good time to mention my visit.

I didn't realize Philip was the owner. I had met him a bunch of years back when he helped me setup my 210 in my basement. I also have sold him some items back when I used to by used tanks and re-sell them. I cant tell you how happy I was to see a new fish store open in the area, and to see it was owned by someone who really is into the industry and the hobby and also happens to be a good person.

I felt the store looked great. I must be honest in that I had very limited time to look at the prices because my daughter and mother in law were waiting in the car. the selection of S/w fish looked good the corals a bit limited but nicely displayed and the fresh water looked like a good selection. I plan on going back next week because this week I just don't have the time and will give another review.

David

I stopped by Pristine Aquariums a couple of weeks ago and since then have been very busy. I have a couple of minutes on my lunch break so I figure now is a good time to mention my visit.

I didn't realize Philip was the owner. I had met him a bunch of years back when he helped me setup my 210 in my basement. I also have sold him some items back when I used to by used tanks and re-sell them. I cant tell you how happy I was to see a new fish store open in the area, and to see it was owned by someone who really is into the industry and the hobby and also happens to be a good person.

I felt the store looked great. I must be honest in that I had very limited time to look at the prices because my daughter and mother in law were waiting in the car. the selection of S/w fish looked good the corals a bit limited but nicely displayed and the fresh water looked like a good selection. I plan on going back next week because this week I just don't have the time and will give another review.

David

I've gone to Pristine a couple of times now since they're right down the street from me. Definitely a superb store, it's clean, the staff are helpful, and the livestock look great.

I wish they carried more SPS coral but I understand thats a very niche market and theres a lot of overhead for a store. That definitely won't keep me from going there!

his frag tank is coming along nicely as well, some excellent acro pieces there when I stopped by after the meeting.

Great, if other people have noticed that means I've got a small window of opportunity before you guys swoop in and snag them all. SPS Vultures....