Invert system back online!!

johnnybv

Its a small percentage of what is to come but, I will be moving all our inverts over from the old shop and a new shipment is coming in on friday!!!

This system consists of 8 10 gallons, 2 5 gallons, 6 20 longs and 2 8' acrylics (not in yet), so those of you that have been looking for your snails, hermits, crabs and the like, you are in luck again. As usual, great pricing, and consistent quality!

Come by and check us out after the meeting on sat, and get 10% off all invert packs of 50 pieces or more! 20% off invert packs of 100 pieces or more!

John

BRK is back and bigger and better than ever!

It's about time. I had to spend my money elsewhere all this time :)

I'm holding onto mine till everything is back up. I haven't been able to find better stuff at such great prices anywhere.

Johnny... Any idea when the fish and coral systems will be on-line and stocked? I need some inverts but I'd like to hold off making the trip until everything is up and running again. Oh and btw. I picked up a 40 breeder I pm'd you about. Decided to go with a new tank to save trouble with modifications.

Hey John, Glad to hear things are going foward. Dont forget when you get everything ready and make a order to get Me a Blue Throat Trigger. That epoxy is great stuff.

I'm holding onto mine till everything is back up. I haven't been able to find better stuff at such great prices anywhere.

Johnny... Any idea when the fish and coral systems will be on-line and stocked? I need some inverts but I'd like to hold off making the trip until everything is up and running again. Oh and btw. I picked up a 40 breeder I pm'd you about. Decided to go with a new tank to save trouble with modifications.

Its a very slow process as I am doing all of the plumbing, wireing, drilling, painting of the systems with just myself, father and a little bit of Byron. I hope to have 25% of the fish system up this weekend, and fish out of QT from the old shop next weekend.

john