Compatiblility question? Porcelian Crab + Sexy Shrimp

I have an RBTA in my tank that is now 12"-14" when fully open which is huge in a tank thats 18"wide x 20" front to back. I'm not really complaining though it's a centerpiece dream come true. But since it's taking up so much of my tank I want to make it more interesting....

The RBTA is already hosting a pair of very docile GSM's and I'd like to add sexy shrimp (about 3), I'd also like to add a Porcelian crab... my question is will they all get along or am I looking at disaster.

If I can't have both i think I'd rather have the 3 sexy shrimp.

Only other fish in the tank are two tiny sharknose gobies.

Tagging along. I have one sexy shrimp in my anemone, and also have been wondering if I could add a porcelain crab now that it's so much bigger.

Tagging along. I have one sexy shrimp in my anemone, and also have been wondering if I could add a porcelain crab now that it's so much bigger.

I kept these two together previously with no ill effects. Both crab & shrimp are very docile and dont do any harm to one another in even a smaller aquarium (30gallons)

-Jess

I kept these two together previously with no ill effects. Both crab & shrimp are very docile and dont do any harm to one another in even a smaller aquarium (30gallons)

-Jess

DITTO!

There should be no problem. I once had a porcelan crab host my RBTA, the little guy kept the clowns away but then I also have a GBTA not that far away. When the porcelan crab died the clowns each took there own anemone.