Uncle Blenny R.I.P

Amuze

My redlip blenny died today. A few days ago he went carpet surfing. I found him alive, placed into a smaller tank with water from the main tank for a little bit until he looked active and happy again. Then I place back into the main tank where he lasted a couple of days (and looked happy) until I came home today and found a small blue legger violating his dead body! Bummer.

Edited by audible

sorry to hear about your fish

sorry to hear it did you have a canopyless tank?

Yes. I was hoping it would work out due to having good luck with keeping blennies in the past, but it didn't. I've never had a blenny jump (lawnmower), but this guy liked to swim around the top of the tank so I should have known he was suicidal. I don't like closed tanks, so no more blennies for me.

Hey Dave,

both of the blennies are doing great in my tanks ;) I hardly see the orange spotted but lawnmower is all over the place.

P.S I also have to pick the magnet for the pump..keep forgetting let me know if you are around this week.

Sid

Hey Dave,

both of the blennies are doing great in my tanks ;) I hardly see the orange spotted but lawnmower is all over the place.

P.S I also have to pick the magnet for the pump..keep forgetting let me know if you are around this week.

Sid

Hey Sid, I'm around and still have the magnet for you. Glad to hear both the blenny and goby are doing well. Hope the yellow tang is too!

I'll pm my number to you again.