Leishman's ~250g

WOW! Sorry about the losses but you rebounded nicely. I went through a disaster a couple of weeks ago with a cracked tank and lost a few corals and a couple of fish....

Looks amazing!! Is that frag tank still full??? I need to empty my wallet a little...

WOW! Sorry about the losses but you rebounded nicely. I went through a disaster a couple of weeks ago with a cracked tank and lost a few corals and a couple of fish....

Looks amazing!! Is that frag tank still full??? I need to empty my wallet a little...

always.......

always.......

• 3 months later...

It has been quite a while since my last update.

Things still need to be added, moved around or removed, plus a little growth will make this glass box look much better. Since the last update I have added 2x140w Actinic VHOs to go with the 2x80w T-5 Actinics that supplement the 3x400w 20k Radiums. I still can't seem to be able to take decent pics under this lighting combo, I'll get 143Gadgets to swing by with his million dollar camera set up and see what he can do.

Here are some new tank shots:

FTS

PB130497.jpg

Left

PB130500.jpg

Right

PB130510.jpg

Right (at an angle)

PB130501.jpg

Some coral shots:

2-6.jpg

PB130477.jpg