I'm a slacker

emissary

Ran into Outlaw at BRK this weekend and got READ THE RIOT ACT for having dropped off WAMAS ... okay, so maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration... :)

Anywho; in a Masters program right now so I don't know how plugged in I can be... availability I suppose will be spotty at best, but I'll try to stay more engaged. I really should considering that my 30G frag tank is going well and I really need a find a home for a whole lot of frags. Yeah yeah, fragfest .. unfortunately I'm just under-prepared.

Tank's fallen into a little bit of disrepair -- got some algae problems, just recovered my alkalinity from the pit of despair. Things appear to be stabilizing and whatnot.

:bounce:

Man, I missed those green bouncy guys.

Welcome back!

Agreed. I got some of my first corals from you back in the day. Glad to see you'll be hanging out some more. You should checkout the dedicated tank threads. Lots to look at and catch up on.

Yeah there's a boatload to catch up on. I think that's hopeless :) Instead I think I'm going to get my tank back into good shape again and make an effort to start attending some events... and MAYBE even do a TANK TOUR oooo.

Ran into Outlaw at BRK this weekend and got READ THE RIOT ACT for having dropped off WAMAS ... okay, so maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration... :)

You'll thank me for it one day! :bb: :bb: :bb: :bb: :bb:

Hey Yanek!

Good to see you online!!!

I guess you may or may not know, but I DON'T have a tank now! :cry:

But would be nice to see you again!

Take care and maybe stop in and say hello! :)

• 5 months later...

Okay, I'm officially still a slacker. Woohoo. :-\

Hey but I'm going to India for 2.5 weeks. Maybe I should start a new thread for this :)