Reef Hot Spot

BeltwayBandit

I got my first order from them in today. I have to say so far they are excellent. Decent prices. Flat rate shipping ~$35 with shipping and box charge, only a box charge if order over $225. Everything arrived alive, excellent packing 4-5 bags on each item. Very fast turnaround.

http://www.reefhotspot.com/store/home.php

treat for flatworms. I have seen them in some of their pictures

no problem. Flatworm exit will take care of them (little red ones)

My flatworm treatment suggestion (don't ask where I learned this):

Take a bucket of tank water and SWISH the coral around in it. This will get rid of most of them.

Put it in another container of tank water. Add flatworm exit per directions (I actually used twice that much, but wouldn't tell anyone else to). Wait about 30 minutes - SWISH the coral in another container of tank water. See if there are any flatworms in the water. If yes - repeat! THEN, if you have one, put it in your quarantine tank, or your separate frag system, or whatever.

THEN - get a 6-line wrasse! One 6-line completely cleared up my flatworm infestation in my frag tank in about 2 months.

Okay - I'll tell... I used the above method when transferring everything from my flatworm-infested 45 into my new reef-ready 58 - just over a year ago. No flatworms.

bob