Aquarium One Social

stevearlen

To the gang at Aquarium One,

Thanks for hosting the social. I live in Virginia so it was nice to have a chance to see you place and pick up a bargain.

Doug (aka dbartco),

Thanks for organizing this and Justin's tank tour.

Steve

To the gang at Aquarium One,

Thanks for hosting the social. I live in Virginia so it was nice to have a chance to see you place and pick up a bargain.

Doug (aka dbartco),

Thanks for organizing this and Justin's tank tour.

Steve

ditto!!

nice meeting yall

and Paul, had lots of fun spending my money :-P :cheers:

Guest webshout

ditto!!

nice meeting yall

and Paul, had lots of fun spending my money :-P :cheers:

I second the sentiments. I also consider myself lucky to picked up a midas blenny and the mandarin. Though there were others that were calling to me as well.

Thanks again.

oh gosh... i picked up a brain a sixline a montipora frag and some turbos haha

then i got frags from Dbartco, for a ttrade... i came home loaded

(edited)

Won the $25 gift certificate and picked up quite a few SPS frags (one doesn't look so well, hope it makes it) and a LMB all for $55. Also, picked up a few frags from Eric (Magnetic1, cool dude) whom I now owe some frags as well. :)

It was great fun. A little hard with my son, and I did want to pick up so much more, but I can deal without. :)

Edited by amay121

great time gang!! had fun meet some new folks and had a chance to stare at some awesome fish!! BTW who won the raffles?

Thanks to the gang at A1. Hope you guys get some good exposure as a result! I saw a few people wondering what the commotion was and walked into the store!

I had a good time as well, as did my wallet.

:(

I did lose a plate coral I got from them in 24 hours. My first loss ever in this setup, however I think one of my fish just liked the taste of it. :(