Vienna Aquarium

UNCHEELS

They are crooks and scammers imo.

Last time I made a statement of that nature I was slapped on the wrist and told I did a bad thing. I guess the WAMAS police are lossing the standards.

I live right next to them and Have been there many time and I can truthfully say I have no complaints about them at all. I am there every week buying live brine shrimp for my fish and have also bought many fish from them, which were reasonably priced, and all, except maybe one, have survived and have been disease free. Chris is a very nice guy and every time I go in there He is always very friendly and helpful to me just today I was in there buying brine shrimp and he gave me a couple portions and only charged me for one. He even just told me to not worry about paying him today and just remind him the next time I am in there to charge me. I got to say them and of course Aquaco are my favorite stores to go into for healthy goods. I would go talk to chris and you will see he is a nice guy who is just trying to keep the family business taken care of and running. This is just my opinion and I will continue using them as long as they keep selling healthy fish that I know have a high probability of surviving unlike many other store around the area.

Sorry guy's I forgot to add Blue Ribbon Koi to that list as they are ones that I like and use. :)