Zebrafish Regenerative Ability May Lead To Help In Humans

I don't know much about zebra fish, but this sure sounds cool...

Story HERE.

I have glowfish they are the same fish only they glow under compact flourscents and I mean glow.. anyway these particular fish are cool, but where you draw the line varys between your personal and religous belifes... and not really good for talking about on wamas... did you guys ever read comics do you remeber the lizard man he was loosely based off this idea:) and that was some 40-60 years ago... anyway hope you guys are doing well Troy

and not really good for talking about on wamas...

huh?

Oh I meant for myself:) not for the post.... good find, but if you think about it how are the similating massive blows to the heart or head injuries in a lab on these fish:( They certainly arn't wild caught so they must be torturing them....Bioethics is a quickly emerging field:) Some ppl argue that its better to save human lives and loose a few billion lab animals each year... In college I watched a video of where they were breaking the spines of (some fish) so they could see what the survival rate was and what the regrowth rate was... now most of the fish either died or survied but breaking your spine is certainly not something I would want to happen to me:) Now the other side of the arguement.. if it was your family member suffering from an affliction would you agree to let animals be turtored to save them.... Thanks to bioethics the testing done on animals is certainly becoming more or less "better" but yea It still brings back memories of the extreem cases... like removing a young monkies eyes and hooking his brain to a computer to see how the brain copes with blindness. Or the time they attached two dogs heads together and they ended up eating each other....