BRK OPen refugium

edkruzel

Just curious, Is it possible you could do a big purchase of 2 gallon size B-ionic 2 part? Sort of like you did with the salt mix instant ocean/ reef crystals. I would be in for maybe 4 units.

David B.

to beat the current price I sell them for it would have to be a huge order, like over $1000 to get even a 5% break. $1000 of that stuff is quite a lot and I dont know how many people you be interested

• 1 month later...
(edited)

That's it, I've had it with BRK. Everytime I go in there, Oz manages to seperate me from my money. This weekend it was the "buy two get one free" sale. He's like a brain ninja or something, he suggests something and then you're doing it. I'm done with you guys...

The Idaho Grape and Tri-Color I picked up from you guys are phenomenal. Thanks again for a great experience Johnny and crew.

Edited by bprinehart

That's it, I've had it with BRK. Everytime I go in there, Oz manages to seperate me from my money. This weekend it was the "buy two get one free" sale. He's like a brain ninja or something, he suggests something and then you're doing it. I'm done with you guys...

The Idaho Grape and Tri-Color I picked up from you guys are phenomenal. Thanks again for a great experience Johnny and crew.

I know that was the "Economic Stimulus Plan" sale right? well what about us folks who haven't received the check yet? I want to spend some cash and get some serious sales too!!!

I know that was the "Economic Stimulus Plan" sale right? well what about us folks who haven't received the check yet? I want to spend some cash and get some serious sales too!!!

Just bring your check in when you get it, I'll taylor a Special Sale just for you!

John

Glad the corals are looking awesome, you will love that Idaho Grape monti with Blue polyps!!!

John