My Corals and LR

SteffiePoo

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share some pics of my corals and LR. I got some great pics of all the colors of my LR. I hope you all enjoy. These are all from my 12g nano.

IMG_7759-11.jpg

IMG_7876-11.jpg

IMG_7872-11.jpg

IMG_7869-11.jpg

IMG_7844-11.jpg

IMG_7842-11.jpg

IMG_7840-11.jpg

IMG_7839-11.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Nice tank! That's one tiny clam. What is he, maybe 1" across? He will need to be target fed for sure.

You should also get rid of that aiptasia before it spreads!

Yeah he is about 1 1/2" across. He sure is cute, so I had to have him. So when he gets big, he will go into Shawn's tank. Yeah, I know I need to get some of one out before it spreads. Thanks on the comments!!!!

How are you planning on getting rid of the aiptasia? The reason I ask is, I have some just starting in my tank. I luv that Florida Rock.

Joe's Juice works really well! It has helped me get rid of the few that I had. I hope that helps you!

Unless you really like the caulerpa, I recommend getting rid of it before it's too late. That stuff is insidious, getting down into the rocks where fish can't eat it but where it can mess with corals. There are several other nice green macroalgae that stay put and don't cause problems. Maiden's hair, merman's shaving brush, etc (I am not making these names up)

Otherwise it looks great!