120 gal glass sump giveaway. Free at not charge!

dgasmd

I have a 120 gal sump drilled with 3 holes for 1" bulkheads. Dimensions are the same as a standard 120 (4x2x2). It does have a small crack on the outside of the glass in a corner. Does not leak, but I would put some silicone over the crack prior to use to be on the safe side.

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE  :D  :D  :p  :D  :D

Just come and get it!!!

Also, a 50 gal container full of bioballs. Enough to fill eight 5 gal salt buckets to the top. Great for those with ponds or large fish set ups. $50

Alberto

410-902-0980

PS: will post a picture later.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brobak
We will take a look at our weekend schedule and see if we cant get up there. Ill get in touch soon.

brobak,

If you EVER change your mind, I will take it.

Alberto, I had no idea this post has sitting here since Dec 28. 2002. If I had known........ :(

David

Guest brobak
chide: Im going to get it home, and see if it'll play into my mega-sump plans. If its too much trouble, I'll keep you in mind.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, so I take it nobody wants it. It is going out this week unless someone contacts me today and for sure wants to come get it.

Alberto

Well, for the 4th time someone wants it. They are supposed to pick it up on saturday. I will re-post if it doesn't work out.

Alberto

Alberto,

I thought brobak was getting it and he was supposed to let me know if he changed his mind. Never heard from him and I thought he kept it.

I wil TAKE IT if this person doesn't come through.

David

Guest ssaldana

Alberto, thanks for the sump.

Really love to see those helping their fellow reefers out with deals such as this.  :D