TxAggies07 - 24g Tank Thread

Well...here is my 24g. The pictures didn't come out as well as I hoped, but here they are.

The tank is a 24g Aquapod with a 150W HQI light. I put a CPR Bak-Pak on it as well as an Azoo fan and an Aquaclear filter for carbon.

I have two Maroon Clownfish, one Valentini Puffer, and one Azure Damsel.

CIMG2001.jpg

CIMG2000.jpg

CIMG1996.jpg

CIMG1995.jpg

CIMG1998.jpg

Edited by txaggies07

Thanks Tracy. I wish it was easier to tell depth of the rocks better in the pictures since there are caves and passageways and all the rocks are staggered. Oh well. I love my little nano. My little brother doesn't like me anymore because my little nano is a 24g and his biggest tank is a 22g.

Well...he is in there with another damsel, maroon clowns, and a puffer. He will get bigger but the other tank inhabitants aren't exactly push-overs. It is my little agressive tank.

• 1 month later...

Looks good.

Pseudos are so pretty... hah, like damsels! With the exception of fridmani (or orchid), which is what I have.

Thanks Forrest.

Update for the day:

I moved my 7W JBJ submariner UV sterilizer from my 72g to my 24g. It is amazing what can fit in the back compartment of the Aquapod 24g. I have a CPR bak-pak, Aquaclear filter, and the UV sterilizer on/in the back.

do you like those sterilizers? I was looking into getting one

I think it works pretty great on my 24g. It was a little undersized on the 72g.