New High End Controller to hit Market

rioreef

Don't know if anyone has been watching the thread on RC Thread, but Digital Aquatics is coming out in early 2008 with a high end controller, one of the thread posts from DA:

RK Elite Picture

Q: What will the RK Elite system ship with?

A: The ReefKeeper Elite will ship with the following compliment of ReefKeeper Modules/Parts.

1 x Head unit*

1 x SL1 (pH, temp, 2 micro switches, ORP)

2 x PC4**

1 x Temp probe

1x Wiring / Accessory pack

*The RK Elite head unit will come with an entirely new type of interface called Cap-Sense, just the first in a long list of new innovative features that will give the ReefKeeper Elite an amazing user experience! This interface is will give us as developers and you and customer freedoms and functionality like no other controller on the market today!

**Like the Power Controllers of the RK1 and RK2, the PC4 for the RKE will change how you look at power and control all together! We

I actually was not trying to rag on it.

I looked hard at all these units but then when my kids 17*15*13 also looked at them and also knew immediately which way to steer me.

Glad they did.

DA has not let all the specific out for OPSEC reasons, but there is hope that if the WIFI feature is there (pic of unit and the fourth icon from the left indicates it)

When all the specifics come out then an accurate comparison against other controllers can be done, which I am sure someone out there will do. The WIFI alone will make this very attractive to many out there as well as handling all of your control needs and more.

Edited by rioreef