skimmer suggestions for 10 gallon tank

genvmunix

I've got some LR in a 10 gallon tank that I'm currently trying to kill the horde of Majone anemones off of with joes juice. I took the rock out of my display and setup my QT to do the killing. I'd like to run a skimmer on the tank to help collect waste in the water while I clean up the rocks. Anyone have any suggestions? While I have that tank setup I may also cure some additional live rock in it so it would need to be able to handle that as well.

Thanks,

Karl

If you have them out of the display anyway, I'd just air dry them, killing all the mojano or aptasia and start over. Especally Mojano and especally if you really have a "hord."

If it gets to that I'll dry out the rocks. There were some pretty feather duster colonies on the rock that I'm trying to somehow save.

Karl

Even as crappy of a skimmer it is, I suppose a Prizm would suffice for a skimmer for such a small tank. I personally would just do water changes with a tank that small and not have to worry about the skimmer, especially since it appears you will only need this tank setup on a short term basis.