Custom Acrylic Sump/fuge or Frag Tank specials Again(limited qty)

NAGA

Ok,

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I am bringing back the sump/fuge & Frag Tank Specials

The specs that I can work with this time are based on the scrap material I have around the shop. If you have a need for anything beyond the limits of the special I can take those requests but, they will be put after all of the Tank Specials are completed.

The turn around time for these specials will be done before Christmas.

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to consult with you on ideas within these specs as this will limit the qty. I can get done.

You will need to come up with your own desigh/drawing for any sump. (LIMIT 3 BAFFLES)

Frag tanks won't need a drawing.

No exotic overflow boxes (if you have to ask then .......it's exotic)

Holes are no problem

Material will be clear only

Material will be at least 3/8" thick

Length will be limited to 26"

Width will be limited to 16"

Height will be limited to 15"

Generally these will be usefull for tanks less than 90 gallons as far as sumps go.

AGAIN, DRAWINGS WILL NEED TO BE PROVIDED FOR WITH SUMPS AS IT PERTAINS TO BAFFLE HEIGHT AND PLACEMENT.

QUANTITY WILL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO 12 AND THE PRICE WILL BE $75

NO DEPOSIT IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED BUT, YOU WILL NEED TO COME AND PICK IT UP. IN THE PAST OTHERS HAVE COME AND PICKED UP THESE TANKS FOR OTHERS TO SAVE TRIPS. I CAN TAKE PAYPAL FOR THESE SPECIALS. IF PAID IN ADVANCE YOUR TANK IS DONE FIRST.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE;

those who ordered with this special will have their sump/tanks done this weekend. For those in VA you might want to get together and have one person pick up the tanks would be great.

pm me with pickup times