Tis the season

wailingspike

I just wanted to thank all of you who have helped us get our tank up and looking like it is now. I certainlywould have made more mistakes starting this hobby if it weren't for all of advice, expertise, free stuff and patience. I decided to post a picture of the tank so you can all see what your hard work goes into. I know it still has a long way to go to rival your tanks, but hey I'm always accepting Leather and softy donations. Once again thank you for all the support.

Brandon

gallery_1153_289_444619.jpg

Thanks for all the positive feed back.

As far as the specs, I guess I have never put it all down. So I'll try

It's A 75 gallon tank

Two 10 gallon sumps first, is a refugium and the second houses my AquaC E180 and a mag 7 return pump

The tank is not drilled so I have an over flow box.

I have two Hydor Koralia 1's for ciculation

For lighting I have two VHO actinics and two T5's one Geisemann Midday and the other is the AquaBlue

We use to run an Eheim canister filter but I took it out not liking all the hoses and what not cluttering my tank. However afer the meeting I am thinking of some how adding mechanical and chemical filtration, but hopefully without the clutter, any suggestions?

1 Regal Tang

1 Lemonpeel Angel

1 Coral Beauty

1 Cherub Angel

2 Clownfish

and unfortunately our Royal Dottyback decided to jump out of the tank recently

Other than that we have a kenya tree, 3 assorted mushrooms and we got a leather recently at the meeting thans to the frag workshop.

Brandon