FREE!! 300GALLON TANK

NAGA

I HAVE A 300 GALLON TANK THAT IS FREE FOR THE PERSON WHO BRINGS ADEQUATE MANPOWER TO REMOVE IT FROM THE HOUSE.

PARTICULARS;

1) TANK IS A GLASS CAGES TANK

2) TANK IS 96"X18"X36"

3) EURO BRACING ON TOP FRACTURED IN ONE SPOT IN MIDDLE)

4)TANK HAS BEEN PULLED OUT OF THE WALL AND SITS ON A MAKESHIFT STAND

5)WHOMEVER DECIDES THAT THIS IS FOR THEM THEY MUST HAVE ADEQUATE MANPOWER TO TAKE THE TANK OUT OF THE HOUSE. I HAVE TO BE SATISFIED WITH THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE BEFORE IT CAN BE ATTEMPTED. AND NO, I WILL NOT HELP REMOVE IT NOR WILL I SUPPLY ANYONE SO DO NOT ASK.

6) ANY QUESTIONS AS TO IT'S VIABILITY OF HOLDING WATER AND WILL ANSWER NOW. MY EXPERIENCE SAYS THAT THIS SHOULD NOT BE FILLED WITH WATER. TAKE THAT FROM A PERSON WHO BUILDS TANKS.

7) TANK MUST BE REMOVED BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK OR i WILL TAKE A HAMMER TO IT AND GET IT OUT THAT WAY.

8) TANK IS 3 MONTH'S OLD

9) TANK HAS OVER FLOWS ON EACH END THAT GO TO THE BOTTOM. THEY ARE BLACK IN COLOR WITH A DRAIN AND RETURN LINE INSIDE THEM.

10) LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE INCLUDED WITH THE TANK NOTHING

FOR ME THIS NEEDS TO BE AS SIMPLE AS CAN BE. ANY QUESTIONS BEYOND WHAT INFORMATION PROVIDED I AM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER. PM ME ONLY IF YOUR GOING TO TAKE IT. FIRST PM THAT SAYS THEY ARE TAKING IT AND CAN MOVE IT OUT BY THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED TIME FRAME GETS IT. I AM NOT GOING TO POST ANYTING ON THIS THREAD BEYOND SAYING IT'S GONE. I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SO SHORT ABOUT THIS BUT, I AM SLAMMED BEYOND BELIEF AND NEED THIS TO GO AWAY. IT'S A FREE 300 GALLON TANK GIVEN AWAY "AS IS" AT OWN RISK AND EXPENSE. BEING THAT THIS IS AT MY CLIENTS HOUSE COORDINATING MUST GO THROUGH ME.

If you are considering it - this tank should weigh over 600 pounds. 7 people was just adequate to move my 240-gallon glass cages 600 pound tank. I'd estimate you will need 8 people. Wheeee!

bob

UPDATE;

TO SWEETEN THE POT THERE IS A FREE AQUA C PROTEIN SKIMMER AND A 40 GALLON SUMP AND TOPOFF TANK. THERE IS A PUMP THAT COMES WITH THE SKIMMER AS WELL.

UPDATE;

TO SWEETEN THE POT THERE IS A FREE AQUA C PROTEIN SKIMMER AND A 40 GALLON SUMP AND TOPOFF TANK. THERE IS A PUMP THAT COMES WITH THE SKIMMER AS WELL.

Can I bring a hammer and a few trash cans; haul away the pieces and keep the sump? :)

Just Kidding! :bounce:

bob

Yauger is at this point 1st in line followed by Carl. If by chance they do not come I have told the client that I will do it.............for a price of course :) I just don't want to do it if I can help it.

yeah right like I wont follow through with this... haha...

Thanks NAGA...

BTW I have contacted various glass companies and now have the best tools to get the job done...

Yauger is at this point 1st in line followed by Carl. If by chance they do not come I have told the client that I will do it.............for a price of course :) I just don't want to do it if I can help it.

How's that back, Jeff?? :biggrin:

I'd do it too - for a price... there must be a 7-11 around there somewhere you can hire 10 day-workers. "Hey, guys - easy day's work; just gotta help me move a fish tank."

bob