Warrenton Pet Shop - closed for good.

Sugar Magnolia

Those of you that are local to this area may be wondering why the pet store has been closed. I ran in to Gary (owner's son) down in Culpeper at the new pet store by Lowe's. His Mom made the decision to close the Warrenton Pet Shop due to long term employee problems (stolen funds) and longer hours put in by the family to cover for the fired employees. All livestock/living creatures are in new locations, but he did mention that in a few weeks they will be holding an auction to get rid of all of their tanks. Might be some good deals to be had. I'm usually over in that area a few times a week so I'll keep you posted on when the auction will be held.

They hired a bunch of freaks there. I walked in there one day and some girl was showing off her peircings. I happened to hear someone talking and needed help and got a eye full.

They hired a bunch of freaks there. I walked in there one day and some girl was showing off her peircings. I happened to hear someone talking and needed help and got a eye full.

We probably don't want to know exactly what was pierced, do we... :eek:

bob

Lets call it a exotic piercing.

Guest Bethesda_Jim

Pictures please.

:bb:

Lets call it a exotic piercing.