Need to borrow tubs,trash can, and heaters

phisigs79

Anyone have any tubs, trash cans or small heaters i can borrow? I am goinf to go barebottom on my tank and need a few tubs to store things in while i take out the sand. My tanks only a 75g but have alot of sticks i dont want to break so i need a few containers :biggrin:

Guest Bemmer

I have tubs, trash cans and heaters but I am in Leesburg, VA. If you don't mind coming out my way, you are welcome to borrow them for a bit.

thanks for the offer Bemmer but i need something a little closer.

Guest Bemmer

thanks for the offer Bemmer but i need something a little closer.

Thought that might be the case. But in case you are/were not able to find anyone closer...I'm here. :biggrin:

I will let you know :biggrin:

I got everything you need except the heaters. Call me how you want to get it. I work in Centreville

Going barebottom because i have a Silica based DSB and i want a different look. I have always liked the way they look and my tank is SPS only and even though i have a good flow through the tank, i cant push it like i want to without a sandstorm.

Hey Chris, I've got lots of stuff including a 44 gallon brute on wheels, a spare tank, a 125 gallon water tank (even has a pump that can be attached), a 35 gallon water tank, buckets, etc.